Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sex is great.

Hi every body!

Been a week or two so I thought I would pop in and say hi.

This time of year really sucks. The weather gets just nice enough to make you miss a decent summer day. Now don't get me wrong. I think any day above 60 degrees in January should be a national holiday. But its just not the same as that first over 85 degree day in the spring. There is something about not having to bundle up like you are atempting a lunar marithon that makes the riding of a motorsickel that much better. Hell, I've been known to ride home from work in less than 20 degree weather. While it may seem crazy to the no riders. It just plain sucks to me. Guess I'm just getting old.

Well lets see................

What else is going on.................

Still working at the motorcycle part manufacturing place. We just bought a new building, twice as big, already full of CNC machines, just waiting for you, the little people, too decide what kind of crazy prices you want to pay for me to build all kinds of one off custom parts. (we really only build parts for other manufactures that order in quanties of 50 or more just in case the IRS is reading) That and trying to keep up with normal production. Also we have started to add another motorcycle company to our customer family. Holy cow do they make some cool looking motorbikes.

www.automaticmotorcycles.com/html/main.htm

Stop by and check there shit out. Kandi wants the pink won. They have a half sized won on the shop floor that looks like it runs on nitrous. I want it. Bad. For free.

So long boys and girls. I'm headed for another beeer.


xoxoxoxox

bnj

2 Comments:

Blogger NOPCKL said...

Post Pictures of Bad Candy!

11:56 AM  
Blogger NOPCKL said...

If you don't post something soon I am coming to KS to shit in your living room.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home