Friday, April 29, 2005

Blog

Blog. What does it mean? Budweiser Lets Out Gas. Shit gives me a headache too. I`m talking about headaches that would kill W's thirst for vengance. Pain that could kill Manginos' apetite. For the love of malted barley goodness people!!!! Drink something worth drinking. Miller light is at least tolerable. Better yet, find a local brewery, or just drink tequila. Sort the salt first and throw the lime across the room at someone bigger than you. Or just admit you are a pussy and drink your nasty budweiser. Don`t blame me when you have a stroke.

Work has been sucking more than usual. We are for sale. Its not going well. Two weeks from today, maybe, is my last day of gainfull employment. What can I do? I mean besides drink too much. Almost hope I don`t get hired by the new company. Getting tired of this place. Fuck it.

Summer is getting closer. Rain the next day or so then next week looks great. Can't wait for that first 85 degree day. I usually skip work, but this year I`m trying to be good. Since motorcycles are a big part of my, reasons for living. Summer is something looked forward to with great anticipation. That and cold weather just plain ass sucks. Sucks upon my ass like a husker fan under the bleachers. Sucks more ass than an ass sucking machine as Jeff would say.

I`ll try and have something funny to post next time. Just getting started. Don`t know how often I will post here.

If I never post again, you`ll know, "they" got me.

bnj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home