Thursday, May 05, 2005

Its Friday

Well hell, I've tried to think of something funny to post all week and failed.

Riverfest, big thing in this two horse, four bit whore town I live in, is going on this weekend-week-next weekend. Time to dust off the trailer and maybe mow the yard. (maybe) Now I don't want to imply I live in a hick town.......

She is working a beer tent. Can you say, free beverage? While, free is always one of my favorite things. When combined with, beverage. It is truely a thing of beauty. Plans are to get a ride down there with a friend, drink, and then get a ride home with her when she is done. Hopefully I can walk by that time. Repeat as needed during the week.

A hearty welcome to any and all who have followed the link on the goon site to here. Though I haven`t seen it yet. Maybe Jeff thought I was someone else. How about that Jeff guy. Talant, good looks, AND a slick motorsickle. No wonder he's married. Good thing to as none of us old bald guys would have a chance with him around.

I`ll work harder on next weeks.

Stay away from, them.

bnj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home